Email: [email protected]
Voting Committee Members:
The Finance Committee makes recommendations to the Board on all aspects of financial matters, including preparation of the budget and proposed expenditures.
Functions of the Finance Committee
| *Gurgen Mkrtchyan (Chair)
|| *Gregory Wilkinson (Board Chair)
| *John DiGregoria (Treasurer)
|| * Tony Wilkinson (Land Use Committee Chari)
| *Jan Brown
||* =ENC Board Member/Alternate
- Recommend a Budget to the Panorama City Neighborhood Council.
- Recommend financial controls and authorization levels for expenditures.
- Review actual expenditures versus the budget and make any recommendations.
- Recommend budget revisions when appropriate.
- Review compliance of our Neighborhood Council with Los Angeles City and EmpowerLA (Department of Neighborhood Empowerment) policies and procedures.
- Review and insure that expenditures are in line with the purposes of the Neighborhood Council, as provided in its Bylaws.
At the request of the Neighborhood Council, perform other related functions as requested by the Panorama City Neighborhood Council Board.
Meeting will generally take place at 7:30 PM at Baan Thai (13541 Roscoe Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91401). Please check the Neighborhood Council calendar for the exact date, time and location since meetings are subject to change.
The Finance conducts its business by reviewing and prioritizing agenda requests for Board action (generally either in the form of a motion or letter) or announcements submitted by stakeholders, governmental entities and other interested individuals and organizations. The Administrative Committee has the discretion to postpone an request, refer it to a specific committee for review and recommendation, treat it as an announcement or consider and resolve it as a non-Board administrative matter.
CLICK HERE to fill out an Agenda Request.