Voting Committee Members:
The Finance Committee makes recommendations to the Board on all aspects of financial matters, including preparation of the budget and proposed expenditures.
Functions of the Finance Committee
| *Gurgen Mkrtchyan (Chair)
|| *Gregory Wilkinson (Board Chair)
| *John DiGregoria (Treasurer)
|| * Tony Wilkinson (Land Use Committee Chari)
| *Jan Brown
||* =ENC Board Member/Alternate
- Recommend a Budget to the Panorama City Neighborhood Council.
- Recommend financial controls and authorization levels for expenditures.
- Review actual expenditures versus the budget and make any recommendations.
- Recommend budget revisions when appropriate.
- Review compliance of our Neighborhood Council with Los Angeles City and EmpowerLA (Department of Neighborhood Empowerment) policies and procedures.
- Review and insure that expenditures are in line with the purposes of the Neighborhood Council, as provided in its Bylaws.
At the request of the Neighborhood Council, perform other related functions as requested by the Panorama City Neighborhood Council Board.
Meeting will generally take place at 7:30 PM at Baan Thai (13541 Roscoe Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91401). Please check the Neighborhood Council calendar for the exact date, time and location since meetings are subject to change.
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
If you would like to be notified of our meetings and receive agendas via email, click here and sign up by checking the Panorama City NC box.