The Panorama City Finance Committee will meet this coming Thursday evening at the PCNC Office.
Agenda items include discussion and possible action on:
- Recommendations to the Board on existing Neighborhood Purposes Grant requests, which now total $6500, or 81% of the $8000 budgeted for community projects the year,
- Actions needed to obtain the explicit approval of DONE for the Valor Academy grant purposes, as instructed by the Board in its action of May 14,
- Contents of monthly financial reports to the Board,
- Actions to assure that current and historical financial records are available in the council office,
- A system for the use and control of the council’s audio-visual equipment,
- Financial forms and practices to implement controls and facilitate reports, and
- Advise the Board on expenditures to date compared with the Board’s approved budget.