The Panorama City Neighborhood Council Outreach committee meets TONIGHT at 6 p.m. Agenda items include discussion and possible action on:
- questions and staffing for a survey of Panorama City residents,
- a Neighborhood Purposes Grant request from Positive Alternatives for Youth for $1000, and
- a possible position on state Senate Bill 1440 (Padilla) which mandates that all state public universities accept as juniors all college graduates who achieve a C (2.0) average and an AA degree in specified coursework.
There will also be discussion and possible action on:
- increasing stakeholder and Board member participation,
- naming a youth representative to the Board, and
- outreach to local schools.
PCNC OUTREACH COMMITTEE
Monday, June 14, 2010, 6:00 p.m.
PCNC Office Large Conference Room
14500 Roscoe Boulevard, Fourth Floor
Panorama City, CA 91402
(knock on the double doors east of the elevator lobby)
The PCNC office is located in the six-story white office building on the southwest corner of Roscoe and Van Nuys boulevards. Parking is free in the parking structure.
For more information on the Outreach committee and its agenda, please contact the committee chair:
Viviano Montes (818-780-4586, firstname.lastname@example.org).